4/16/2013

vichatter....this post was taken from another blog not one of our blogs all we did to it was spell check it and past it here

I will try and clear up any doubters that think anonymous is full of shit about chew on rays big toe or love Justin id number 1635761 I tried to post this on anonymous blog but it will not let me post for some reason so I will post it here maybe they will see it and copy and past it their blog first I will say I do not care for the illegal activity on vichatter in the video call and that I have been on and off vichatter since 2010 so I have been on their before chew rays big toe I even remember when he signed up know as far as my connection with anonymous and myself well their is absolutely no connection know when user 1635761 signed up at vichatter their was no way he was 14 years old and very doubtful he is 16 know this guy can tell everyone on vichatter what ever he wants but believe me it does not necessarily mean anyone believes him we are not stupid we have our own opinions no matter what a user may say or even what he does on vichatter so if he thinks he has everyone fooled into thinking he is this big hero that silences all the pedos and he does but like anonymous said he also runs off allot of users by doing that and I will say I am an American and the American users he runs off are very important to the owners of vichatter making money and he should know that himself just like he knows of the illegal activity in the video call that anonymous talks about you do not get to that high of a level and be on vichatter as long as he has been without knowing but since he is a trusted user he has to act stupid to all that because the owners knows what he really looks like so if he opens his mouth he may end up like Bjorns friend did witch I will also say Bjorn has nothing to with anonymous so what do I think about Love Justin or Chew rays big toe of course he is a pedophile does he try and blackmail young girls he sure does and he does it a lot like anonymous has said on their blog VK.COM is a big way to get information of the young girls watching their cam broadcast and trying to find things like school books or anything with names of places were they may live is a way he will use to get information and then the ability of Intelligence gives him the city they live in and none of the Russian girls or any girls use a proxy on their computer and you can use all the information by doing that and then they will start private messaging them saying certain things to try and put the information they get from what I just said together he will usually start off being nice and if the girls do not cooperate then he will use his information to scare them and this is how all the pedophile blackmailers do it on vichatter not just love Justin or chew on rays big toe know here is why I know this is how it works I was once one of them on vichatter I have seen it all and I have even done it they may have learned from me but know I do not do that anymore I got into trouble and I had to spend time in prison not because of any child related stuff but because of drugs know like I said I just wanted to clear up this crap that anonymous is saying about love Justin 1635761 but he is not the only one their are at least the 2 others that anonymous has mentioned and like 7 or 8 more that I know of but like anonymous has said business for them has been getting slow allot has changed on vichatter because of anonymous.
Beantwoorden                 This is the blog this came from so you can see we did not alter any words we just spell checked it and pasted it here http://stop-vichatter.blogspot.com/2012/05/vichatter-attract-pedophiles.html this blog is not owned by anonymous  chew on len's big toe changed his name to chew rays big toe so we adjusted the names

No comments:

Post a Comment